The area around Sheringham is a fabulous destination for foodies, whether you’re in a restaurant, a pub or a little bistro. Many places promote using local ingredients on their menus and use beautifully freshly prepared food.
- Marmalades Bistro – 5 Church Street, Sheringham
Popular with locals and visitors alike, this cosy family-run restaurant serves classic British and European cuisine.
- Number 10 restaurant – 10 Augusta Street, Sheringham
Speciality Restaurant – Our menu is built around the seasonal produce that we source locally
- The Two Lifeboats – 2 High Street, Sheringham
A Traditional Pub with Waves of History. The Two Lifeboats was originally a coffee shop and Fisherman’s Mission circa 1720.
- Chai-Yo Thai Restaurant – 36 High Street, Sheringham
Traditional Thai food in the heart of Sheringham.
- Labone Indian Cuisine – 40 Cromer Road, Sheringham
Based in the town centre, serves quality Indian food
- The Lobster – 13 High Street
Public House, and The Stables bar and restaurant , offering a vast selection of 10 Real Ales, Speciality Coffees, Cocktails, Fine Wines, Childrens Menu, Baby Changing and Disabled Facilities. 2 inviting Large Beer Gardens. Dogs are welcome.
- The Bank – 7 Church Street, Sheringham
The Bank restaurant is set in landmark former Lloyds Bank building transformed into a comfortable and vibrant restaurant setting specialising in Nepalese and Asian cuisine.